Well, sort of. According to Tiffany, while the background music may have been quiet, the awkward silence between the two of them was deafening!! Ahhhhh!
Ohhhh the first date. We’ve all been in that “nice to meet you, now let’s stare at the food” situation, and it’s not fun. Once you get past initial pleasantries, where does the conversation go?
On the flipside, what if it’s your 1,000th date and the quiet arises just because that’s what happens sometimes? What then?
We came across a fabulous list of ‘Getting To Know You’ questions on cherishinghopesanddreams.blogspot.com that can be used whether it’s your first or 900th date. Take a look, have some fun and you’ll be surprised by some of the answers you give AND receive. Let us know how it goes!
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
Image Credits: DonJuanInc.com and Getty Images