50% Off Our LinkedIn Training Course*
Our SheNOW Rockin’ Career Coach, Vicki Aubin, is hosting a Linked In Tele-Seminar!
Just WHY should you give a (bleep!) about LinkedIn?
- 97% of recruiters are on LinkedIn, and two-thirds of them are using it EXCLUSIVELY to find candidates like YOU!
- LinkedIn is THE #1 social media website for professionals, with over 225 million users and growing.
‘ROCK YOUR LINK!’ 4 WEEKS TO A POWERFUL LINKEDIN PRESENCE
This is a convenient, action-oriented, interactive, 4-week training and coaching COURSE, that will not only EQUIP you with the tools and knowledge needed to MASTER LinkedIn, but will also help you ACTION on them SMARTLY, and SEE real, tangible results FASTER than you would by trying to do it on your own.
- How to optimize your LinkedIn Profile to stand out in employer and recruiters’ search results.
- How to use LinkedIn as a powerful marketing, networking, interview prep, and job search tool.
- How to ues LinkedIn to significantly reduce the time you spend looking for a new job.
- How to use LinkedIn to build and amplify your professional image and credibility.
- How to make yourself easy to find, noticeable and irresistible to recruiters.
- Why recruiters are passing you over.
- How to take your career to the next level.
BONUS TOPICS CRITICAL TO YOUR CAREER
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Access to four (4) LIVE 60 minute instructor-led training and coaching teleclasses hosted by Vicki
- Teleclass Recordings : All classes are recorded and archived for quick access when you want them
- Teleclass Action Guides: Help you to prioritize, focus and action on what you learned simply, and step by step
- Q&A / follow up coaching support on applying what you learned from Vicki in a private Facebook community
- A copy of Vicki’s book: Headhunter LinkedIn Super Secrets, 21 Simple Steps to Become Absolutely Irresistible to Employers (the companion guide to this course)
Total Value: $407.00
You Pay: $97.00*
*When you use the code: SheNOW
Week 1: Content Planning & Strategy
- Developing your Unique Selling Proposition & Message
- Gathering and Using Keywords and LinkedIn Research
- Planning Cohesive Content to Populate your Profile
- Understanding the Most Visible and Highly Weighted Portions of Your Profile
Week 2: Increasing Your Visibility (& NOTICEABILITY) to Employers and Recruiters
- Making your profile stand out in search results
- Optimizing Your Profile Strength & Settings
- Populating Critical Sections of your Profile
- Displaying Samples of Your Work
Week 3: Getting and STAYING under the radar of Employers and Recruiters (Being IRRESISTIBLE!)
- Using Groups to Amplify Your Personal Brand, Image and more
- How to (Cleverly) Get in front of more people who can say “YES” to you
- Using Recommendations
- Status Updates
Week 4: LinkedIn as a Powerful Tool Throughout your Job Search & Career
- How to find jobs
- Using LinkedIn as a Research tool for Interviews and MORE
- Expanding your network
- Best Practices & Etiquette of making Connection Requests
We’ll meet live via telephone on four Tuesdays from 12 – 1 p.m. Eastern on November 26, December 3, 10, 17. Dial in on your lunch hour OR listen to the class recording at your convenience.
*You must register by November 22, 2013.